The CCM team of advisors has many years of Cloud, IT, and Financial Management experience, with a proven track record of optimizing cloud costs and improving cloud governance for many organizations.
Our Services Difference:
- Balanced: Balancing perspectives of Business, Finance, and IT
- Independent: Non-biased, vendor-neutral, multi-cloud
- Experienced: 25+ years in cloud, IT, and cost management
Chris is a recognized cloud computing industry veteran with significant experience in Cloud IT Infrastructure, Finance, and Operations. He previously served as a Managing Director at KPMG Consulting LLP, and Deloitte Consulting LLP, as founder and leader of the Cloud Computing services practice.
Ted has over 30 years of experience in IT Architecture, Systems Management and Operations, focusing digital transformation and cloud product/portfolio strategy. He has served in leading technology and transformation roles for major companies including USAA, Halliburton and General Electric.
Click here to download our new eBook:
The Future of Cloud Cost Governance
In this eBook you will learn about:
- The New Imperatives of Cloud Cost Management
- How IT, Finance, and Operations can adopt effective Cost Governance Processes
- New cross-functional Cloud Cost Governance Reference Models
- How Cloud Cost Governance includes Cloud Usage, Architecture, and Operations
Please contact us if you have any questions, or would like additional information.
We look forward to working with you.